As of January 7, 2022, both our Denver, CO and Browning, MT branches are closed to the public without appointments. To schedule an appointment at the Denver, CO location, please call 720-963-5511 or email email@example.com. To schedule an appointment at the Browning, MT location, please call 406-338-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return any voicemails and emails quickly. Appointments need to be made for anyone wishing to open a new account in person.
Services that are open to customers at this time include:
- The Dual Lane Drive Thru (MT location only) is open during business hours to process deposits, withdrawals, and to pickup or drop off account paperwork.
- NAB ATMs can processes both deposits and withdrawals and are available 24/7. Deposits made at the ATM after 1:30pm MST M-F will be processed the next business day.
- Online eBanking can be used to make payments and funds transfers .
- Mobile App can accept check deposits and perform transfers. Checks deposited after 4pm MST M-F will be processed the next business day.
- New personal accounts can be opened via our website, by clicking the Open an Account! Fast & Easy button at the top of the home screen.
- Night Depository Envelope Drop (MT location only) can be used to drop off deposits and account paperwork. It is located by the front door of the Browning, MT branch.
Our branches are available during business hours to answer the phones and return any detailed voicemails that we receive. Please be aware that call volumes will increase during this time. We ask for your patience as we handle the influx of calls. The branch phone numbers are listed in the location details below. Please use the following customer service phone numbers for at-home help for your banking issues:
- Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 866-546-8273
- Fraud Center: 800-417-4592
- Telebanking & card PIN reset: 866-770-0507
As always, a top priority of NAB is the safety of our employees and guests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.