Native American Bank is seeking an A-player to fulfill the amazing role of Administrative Floater. Candidate must desire an opportunity to work hard and play hard with a driven leadership team where challenge, growth, opportunity, development and a pathway to a great future exist. Candidate must have a high level of confidence, effective communication skills, emotional intelligence, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and operate with a high level of integrity and confidentiality while always exemplifying professionalism. The Administrative Floater position provides administrative support to our Deposit Operations Group and coverage in our Retail Branch as well as an integral member of the Firm’s cross-trained Administration team.
Highly motivated professional who has excellent verbal and written communication skills, team-oriented and committed to the completion of assignments in a timely manner. Adds value and contributes to a growing organization that is flexible, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to provide support.
This is a Part-time position that includes a broad range of administrative responsibilities that requires organizational skills, attention to detail and professionalism.
- Administrative Support
- General office support
- Backup support for front desk
- Assists with package/mail outgoing and incoming
- Retrieve/Insert files from document off-site storage facility, upon request
- Reviews off -site storage file lists and makes recommendations for file destruction following Firm’s File Retention Policy, includes working at facility and pulling approved files to ensure accurate file destruction and updating electronic lists of client files at storage facility.
- Word processing of customer letters, financial statements, correspondence, Printing and binding of financial statements, etc.
- Electronically scans client documents and uploads/downloads into the electronic file room in accordance with the department’s work paper index, as well as the client portal
- Other Administrative tasks as assigned
- General facility tasks, including but not limited to stock supplies, lunchroom and conference room cleanup
- Assists with keeping all common areas neat and organized
- New hire setup of workstations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate level skill in all Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); Adobe PDF
- Easily adapts to change/flexibility
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and administrative team
- Experience with general office support, scanning, photocopying and receptionist coverage
- 3 years of Administrative experience
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint