Responsible for multiple branch operational functions as assigned for a full service branch bank, primarily sales, customer relations development and service, and informational accuracy in accordance with the Bank’s mission, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Strongly knowledgeable and compliant of all company policies and related procedures and regulations.
- Interacts and interviews customers to determine financial needs to recommend the most appropriate products.
- Familiar with entire deposit product line, cash management services and loans, including benefits, services charges and restrictions.
- Cross-sells products and services to customer base.
- Obtains and assembles all required account documentation and books new accounts.
- Provides a high level of customer service, in person, by phone and email, and assists with resolving issues, banking and financial education and transactional research.
- Continually verifies and maintains customer CIP information to insure continuous accuracy.
- Recognizes and reports customer and working environment issues observed.
- Completes all required training successfully and in a timely manner.
- Conducts interaction with customers and staff in a courteous and professional manner providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and maintains a thorough understanding of our Online eBanking, Mobile App, Debit Card and ATM products, and any new products we may add, as well as provides training and education to customers on these products.
- When needed, receives and processes account and monetary transactions and maintains a cash drawer at a teller station, adhering to all line processes and procedures. Authenticates override transactions for other teller staff.
- Maintains a high level of facility security by monitoring through observation of alarms, cameras, and other security protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in bank/branch operations or related field. Possesses a thorough understanding of standard banking principals and branch operations, including deposits sales, customer service and transaction processing.
- Experience with standard office software, such as Word and Excel, email services and navigating within Windows environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply Now Through Our LinkedIn Page