Native American Bank is monitoring the Coronavirus/COVID-19 closely and is prepared to support our customers and employees during this time. Our branches remain open and our staff is poised and ready to serve your financial needs. As in the past, you can count on us in times of uncertainty. A reminder: Online eBanking (www.nativeamericanbank.com) and our mobile app are available to serve your financial transaction needs and assist with your questions.
For our Customers:
- If you have been affected by COVID-19, we are here for you. Please call 720-963-5511 to reach the Denver, CO branch or call 406-338-7000 to reach the Browning, MT branch and we can walk you through how to conduct most transactions remotely.
- Remember during times like this, fraudsters are out there. If we reach out, we won’t ask for confidential information such as your Online eBanking password or your debit card PIN (personal identification number). See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
- Native American Bank’s Fraud Center is actively monitoring all debit card transactions for suspicious activity. They will attempt to contact you through the phone numbers and email addresses you have listed with the bank. Text messages from our Fraud Center will come from 96923. If you receive an email, phone call or voicemail from our Fraud Center, you can call them back at 1-800-237-8990.
Enroll in Native American Bank Online eBanking.
Download the Native American Bank mobile app and log in with your online eBanking username and password.
By using these options, you now have the ability to:
- Update your personal profile – so we can keep you informed.
- Access your accounts – check balances and transfer money between your accounts.
- Electronic check deposit – capture a photo of your check and deposit it. This is only available to customers whose account has been opened for 30 days or more.
- Make payments to your credit cards, loans, and other people by using our FREE Bill Pay service.
In our Branches:
- We clean common areas used by our employees and customers, including teller stations, furniture, entrances and exits, and counters daily.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the main areas of each branch.
- In the instance we have to change hours or close any branch location(s) due to the recommendation of local health officials or other well-being concerns, Native American Bank will communicate it at the branch(es), online at www.nativeamericanbank.com and via our official social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
For the latest information about Coronavirus, visit the CDC’s resource center.
Native American Bank, N.A.
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer