Effective August 23rd, 2022
For greater service and security for our customers, NAB is launching significant updates to our Online eBanking system. This update affects the Online eBanking through our website and does not affect our Mobile Banking App and will take place August 23, 2022. The new look and features will appear just like our Mobile Banking App.
What this means for you
- Current Login info to Online eBanking will not change
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA): When you log in after Aug. 23rd, you will be required to set up 2FA by providing your email address and/or phone number. Future logins will send a code that you will use to finish logging into your account.
- Current alerts you may have previously set up will not transfer to the new system. You will need to re-create these alerts.
New features of Online eBanking
- Continuous transaction history with no expiration: History begins either 90 days prior to enrolling for Mobile Banking App or 90 days prior to system upgrade (if you’ve never used the Mobile Banking App)
- Online support system: send messages directly to the bank
- Update your phone number and email
- Debit card management: activation, holds, travel notices
- Add notes and tags to your transactions
- Remote deposit: enrollment required, camera on your device required
- Customizable dashboard layout